August 17-19: Handgun Combatives. Americus, GA POC: Shane Gosa email@example.com Handgun Combatives:
(3 days, 1 evening. 1,000 rounds of ammo):
This is our flag ship handgun course and is the basis of the best-selling book of the same name.
Thatâs right; it was an instructional course before it was a book. HC covers the following topics:
- Developing the Combative Mind
- The use of NLP to enhance shooting skill
- Fundamentals: grip, trigger control, sight alignment/picture, body position, etc.
- Ready positions and their use
- Holster skills
- Malfunction clearances
- One hand manipulation
- Point shooting v. sighted fire
- Use of cover
- Movement in conflict
- Reduced/inconsistent light techniques
- Alternate conflict positions
- Close contact shooting and much more
Click here for a downloadable Handgun Combatives brochure (PDF File).